Monday, April 26, 2010

Sarah's ** Birthday

One of the things we do on Sunday is have dinner at my parent's house. The kids love to play with the cats. This is Rocky. He is a really sweet kitty.James usually plays with Grandpa Choo-Choo.Aunt Kathleen and Uncle Charlie were in town. Clara loves to have Aunt Kathleen braid her hair.Clara is showing daddy "how strong" she is.Well, I am another year older. My mother made made me a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. It was yummy!I received a Baby Boy Boxcar for James.Uncle Charlie is such a character! Sweet Boy is looking tired!Aunt Lydia got me a beautiful decorative plate. My mom and dad picked out a really nice card, and of course, I always like to read what little extra my dad writes. I sure love my dad (and mom, of course)!My mother got me a beautiful, antique jewelry box. It also plays "Swan Lake".It was a great party!

No comments:

Post a Comment