Friday, April 30, 2010

5 Days! What a Change!

Dale and I have been amazed at what all this rain has done for our garden. The tomatoes are loving it. We added a few more Yellow neck Squash. We actually moved the Squash from our planter to the garden itself. This way the garden looks fuller and we can occupy some empty spots.We have also added a few tomato cages. With all the wind we've been getting, our tomatoes were taking a beating. Our green beans are getting big enough that we've added poles for them to climb up. Dale and I found some coupons online for some free plants. So, we got some Spearmint and Chocolate Mint to grow in a small planter. What can I say?! Dale and I are really excited!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I added some garden dirt to our garden and I think it will help tremendously! I also added some worms!

    ReplyDelete