Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pinkalicious!

It all started when my good friend came over to our house. She told me about a book "Pinkalicious". A little girl loves the color pink (imagine that), and she eats several pink cupcakes. When she wakes up in the morning, she has turned PINK-her hair, skin, etc. Her mother, who is quite concerned, takes her to the doctor, who tells Pinkalicious (the name of the little girl) that she must eat GREEN food to turn normal again. YUCK! So, Pinkalicious ends up eating just one more cupcake and she turns . . . Wait a minute! You should read the book and find out what happens.
I found out that they have several books with this character: Purplicious and Goldilicious. They are coming out with several more later this year.
So, as Dale says, I am obsessed! I am planning all the fun we are going to have for Clara's Pinkalicious Birthday Party (which isn't until August).
Did you also know they performed Pinkalicious on Broadway? To make matters worse, they were performing it at our dinner theater here. So . . . . We went!!
They served us Mac and Cheese, Hot Dogs, Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, and Apple sauce. I could tell the adults just loved it.
Who doesn't love cupcakes! This is Pinkalicious and her brother Peter.
She is so spoiled! Daddy bought Clara a Pink crown and Pink cotton candy! What can I say?! She's our Pinkariffic Princess!

1 comment: