Thursday, April 15, 2010

Before and After (Part 2)

Meet Clara's old room. It was really hard for me to switch rooms with her. I remember how much time and effort Dale and I spent into getting the room ready for her. Every time I look at the purple trim, it makes we cry and realize she is almost 5 years old.Door view.Standing in front of the closet view.Her dresser in front of a perfectly unused window!AFTER!!!!
Our new Library! This view is standing in the doorway. Those bookshelves were horrible to move. Needless to say, if anyone needs to borrow a LDS book, I am sure that Dale has it.We can now use the window that was blocked by Clara's dresser, although the closet can never be used again as it is being blocked by our roll away bed.One of the highlights of moving the rooms is that all the windows can be opened in this beautiful 70-80 degree weather.

1 comment: