Thursday, April 15, 2010

Before and After (Part 3)

Our old Library wasn't really being used except to collect things. This is the neatest it has looked in several years. The famous wall of books!My "junk" . . . I mean, craft corner.After!!!!
This room feels a whole lot bigger! It took me some getting use to but I am planning on re-painting the walls.The wall of books-GONE!!My junk corner-GONE!!! Funny! Dale's hats didn't even move!My dresser has it's own wall. I will probably never move these rooms again, especially by myself. We are talking about getting carpet in the future. It will be Dale's turn to do the moving then.

2 comments:

  1. You moved all that stuff by yourself??? You're one motivated mama. :) I like all the new rooms. Change is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The after pictures even feel different and we don't even live there. Maybe it's because we have visited a lot!

    ReplyDelete