Monday, May 9, 2011

To Get Me Motivated

I've decided to join a "challenge". It's called KCWC--"Kid's Clothes Week Challenge". You set aside 1 hour a day to sew something for your kid(s). Well, as you can see from my previous post, I've got my work "cut-out" for me (no pun intended). So, I am off to a great start! With help from my mother, I got 3 styles of fabric cut out for James' ties. Next, I hope to finish my nursing cape (which I can totally do in 1 hour). Then, I will top it off by making Clara her long awaited "Spring"dress. I love to sew, but it's the cutting out the fabric/patterns that drive me crazy!
Wish me luck!
Want to join the fun? Click the "KCWC Button" to the left of the blog for more details.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so with you! I dread cutting out the patterns, but the sewing part is fun!!

    ReplyDelete