Friday, March 12, 2010

Trip to Houston

We went to visit Dale's sister, who recently moved to Texas. While we were there, we went to the beach in Galveston. It was the first time I'd ever been to a beach. With the recent hurricane, this hotel had some major damage that you could see from a couple of miles away.I made sure Dale took pictures. Needless to say that these are just few that you'll get to see of me.A little history about the "Sea Wall".Here is Dale's sister Faith and her little "acorn" Autumn.What kind of trip to the beach would it be if we didn't collect seashells. Above us was a gift shop. The old cement beams used to hold it up, but now they have the newer beams. I have never seen so many houses and buildings that were held up by "stilts". Really neat, but kinda scary--at least for me.

1 comment: