Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dale's New Toy!

Dale has been wanting a "smaller" camera, so that he can carry it around easier than our "Big" Canon Rebel XT. (Pictured below.) I love it because it's just awesome. However, it is pretty big when you are carrying it around, with children, at the zoo.So, we bought this one (Canon Power Shot SX120) on Saturday. He LOVES it! He kept talking about how it has a 10x optical zoom!!! I have no idea what that means except that it takes REALLY good pictures. Funny thing! We almost got something smaller (a "Coolpix"), but this was a "return" that we purchased from our Sam's Club. Plus, it was discounted because it was a return. BONUS!! There was nothing wrong with it at all. I talked him into getting this one. Am I good or am I good?!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't get a Coolpix. I have one and it's not my favorite camera. It takes way too long to take pictures. By the time the camera is ready the kids are done trying to smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! This means we'll see more pictures from you guys on your blog, right?

    ReplyDelete