Friday, March 26, 2010

The Best Punishment for Misbehaving Kids!

My dad would always tell us to go in the backyard and pick up ALL the sticks-little and big. He never liked to mow over any sticks (or rocks, for that matter). So, today, since it is so beautiful here (60 degrees), the kids and I spent a little time outside, playing. I decided, while James was detained in his swing, to pick up any sticks I saw. James likes to pick up every little thing and put it in his mouth-this would include sticks, rocks, leaves, etc. Before I knew it, my little bucket was FULL and I hadn't even gotten past our tree, which is the "halfway mark" in our backyard. So, now I know what to do when Clara is acting naughty.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I wonder how I could punish kids on a boat...?

    ReplyDelete