Thursday, March 18, 2010

Eat at Joe's!

Funny thing, while we were driving to see Faith and John, we drove through Houston during rush hour. Needless to say, I saw way too many Joe's Crab Shacks. I turned to Dale and said, "I WILL NOT eat there EVER!"
While we were at Kemah Boardwalk, I caved!-only because "The Red Sushi" wasn't opened, and we were all starving! It was soooo good! You really have to "Eat at Joe's"!
John was a little caught off guard after I took his picture. Great action shot! There is definitely a sense of hunger in his emotions.Stop looking at the the "Corona"! I know you are looking at it! Try to focus on the little girl behind the beer. Clara and her infamous Mac-n-Cheese!James, my butter ball, with some french fries on him. He is too cute!Riddle: What do you get when you take Dale to Joe's Crab Shack?Answer: A whole lot of trouble! I just can't take him anywhere!

2 comments:

  1. I think next time we'll have to get a picture of Sarah with a crab claw on her nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dale...how is it going. Check out my wifes blog hope all is well with you and your family
    Josh Smith

    ReplyDelete