Friday, June 10, 2011

Sewing Projects - 1 Month Later

There is nothing more gratifying than to see a finished project!
I decided to get up early this morning and start (and finish) my kitchen curtains. I call them my anniversary present to myself. I LOVE how they turned out!
I found this fabric like a month ago at JoAnns and originally made a nursing cape out of it for my sister-in-law. The more I worked with it, the more I wanted it for my curtains in my kitchen. Here they are! They just add a little something to my kitchen/dining room.

The projects that I have left to finish up before the baby comes:
Clara's dress, A special birthday present for Nathan (my nephew's 1st birthday), and a graduation gift for one of my dad's friends (a Spider Man tie).
It doesn't seem like a whole lot, but it will keep me busy in the coming weeks, and with this "summer cold", we'll see how well I can get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment