Monday, June 14, 2010

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

We've been extremely busy and so our garden had gone 2 days without water. Uh, yeah, not good!
It doesn't look so bad from far away, but up close it's just sad.Here are our Cherry Tomatoes. I can't wait!Yellow Squash is a beautiful sight!Here's the ugly part. Look at those sad wilted plants. By the way, those feathery looking ones aren't Bell Peppers like I thought they were. Nope, after this incident, I pulled them out. Guess what, they're Carrots. Can we say "Oops!"Our Grapes made it to the buckets. We are going to try and get them in the ground soon.Here are 2 of my 5 Cucumbers. They are simply beautiful. Here are the Grape Tomatoes.My Big Boy Tomatoes have at least 8 on each plant.Zucchini is still growing, not real well though.This picture is to show you how big the stalk is on my Tomatoes.This picture is to show you how tall they are. That is Dale in the background, just in case you can't tell who or what that is.

1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks great!!! I wish I had that many tomatos on my plants!

    ReplyDelete