Monday, September 28, 2009

Too Much Excitement!

If anyone wants to know what Dale looks like when he sleeps, just look at our kids when they do.
Of course, James takes after mommy and is a light sleeper. And yet he always seems to wake up a happy camper!

We attended a baptism for a good friend, Esther. She was the first (and only) person I have ever given a Book of Mormon to. Several years later, she still had it and was baptized. My dad was so nervous because he "hadn't ever baptized anyone". WAIT! Then who baptized me?!! He regained his confidence, "It's only been 15 years" since he baptized my younger brother. It's amazing what a simple gesture and a good example can do for someone. Such a happy day for all of us!


2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I'm proud of your for giving that Book of Mormon away! Your kids are getting so big! I love that picture of James. He just looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Just let the book and the spirit do the work, but it is up to us to get the book out...

    ReplyDelete