Thursday, May 27, 2010

Elizabeth's Baby Shower

I had forgotten my camera for Elizabeth's Baby Shower that my mom, Sara Laughlin, and I had planned. These pictures are courtesy of Elizabeth's camera.
We had a good turn out. Elizabeth's sister Jamie came down from Nebraska. Grandma Barbara came down for the week to visit and was here for the shower too.
We played a couple of games: the clothespin "Baby" game and the string around the belly game. Clara won the ribbon game. She came just a half inch short. What can I say she's good!She won a purple bouncy ball!
Clara is showing off her sticky, waxy sticks that she got a restaurant. Weird invention, but really fun for kids.
We had 3 different kinds of muffins: Blueberry, Lemon Poppy seed, and Chocolate Chip. We also served a frozen fruit slush and juice.
James really liked the Chocolate Chip Muffins!

No comments:

Post a Comment